Lindsey Mohan, Ph.D.
Kristen Dell, National Geographic Society
Electricity is the set of physical phenomena associated with the presence and motion of matter that has a property of electric charge . In early days, electricity was considered as being not related to magnetism . Later on, many experimental results and the development of Maxwell's equations indicated that both electricity and magnetism are from a single phenomenon: electromagnetism . Various common phenomena are related to electricity, including lightning , static electricity , electric heating , electric discharges and many others.
How to make your trip cheaper?
If you are going to travel in August you should plan your trip now. Why? For example, you can book the hotel in USA at 10% cheaper as long as you have paid for it 90 days before arrival. And the room in Paris will be at 26% cheaper if you book it two months earlier.
The experts of the biggest portal in a world about traveling TripAdvisor told us about the best dates for booking in the most popular countries for tourists:
1. If you have already decided to visit Africa then think about booking four months before trip. The usual price is $176, but early booking will allow you to save your money at 8% from whole cost.
2. The hotels in Asia offer the best rate. Book them in spring and you will get about 14% benefits whereas the usual cost is $146 per night.
3. Reserve the room in the Caribbean hotel half year earlier and you will not have to overpay 4% of you money. $184 is an average price for one night in summer.
4. During the most of a year the prices for hotels in a Central America are stable. But if to start looking for hostels or apartments 3 months before trip so you can save 6%. The price of the hotels in Central America is usually $101 in a peak season.
5. The way to make your European trip cheaper is to think about it half or one year before traveling. Early booking will allow you to win few percent. Usual price for one night is $135. But, for example, in Budapest you could bring down a price at 35%.
6. Book the hotels of Near East two months earlier. One night usually cost $180, but you can save your money at 19%.
7. The hotels of South America offer the best prices during three months before your trip. Tourists can book it with a 15% benefits. The prices in a peak season are about $115.
8. The travelers, who are going to Australia, New Zealand and others islands of the south part of the Pacific Ocean, can save their money at 11% whether to book the room two-three month earlier. In summer you will have to pay $150 for one night.
So, if you can plan your trip much time earlier, that’s how the most common advices look. Don’t worry about low price in the not popular dates. You can travel with comfort despite luxurious hotels and expensive restaurants. This is all compensated by the wonderful impressions, which will remain in your memory for a long time.